What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are alien to our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source. In case of doubt, contact the webmaster of the domain that created the cookie.
If you wish to review the whole terms and conditions of this link.
A continuación le informamos detalladamente de las cookies que pueden instalarse desde nuestro sitio cotodegomariz.com . En función de su navegación podrán instalarse todas o sólo algunas de ellas.
|Domain||Cookie name||Description||Expiration time||More information|
|cotodegomariz.com||PHPSESSID||Cookie used by the PHP programming language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.||Expiration date: At logout||Privacy Police|
|cotodegomariz.com||_icl_current_language||Identifica el idioma en que se le debe mostrar la web al usuario||Expiration date: 24 h||Privacy Police|
|cotodegomariz.com||_ga, _gat, _gid||Google Analytics is a free Google web analytics tool that primarily allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies to collect information anonymously and to report on website trends without identifying individual users.||Expiration time: 24 months (2 years)||Privacy Police|
|google.com||Nid, identificador de canal||Used by Google for ad personalization.||Expiration time: 6 months||Privacy Police|
|cotodegomariz.com||gp_cookies_closed||Cookie that indicates that the user has closed the cookie preferences window.||Expiration date: 24 months (2 years)||Privacy Police|
|cotodegomariz.com||gp_cookies_groups||Cookie that collects the groups of cookies that the user accepts that we install.||Expiration date: 24 months (2 years)||Privacy Police|
|youtube.com||Pref, visitor-info-live, ysc||Allows the viewing of videos and view counting.||Expiration time: End of session||Privacy Police|
What can you do with cookies?
When you access our website for the first time, a window is displayed in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
- Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not need your authorization and are the only ones that we have activated by default.
- The rest of cookies serve to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. We have all of them deactivated by default, but you can activate them in our COOKIES CONFIGURATION section: take control and enjoy personalized navigation on our page, with a step as simple and fast as checking the boxes you want.
Also inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility to deactivate them at the time you want, with the simple step of unchecking the corresponding box in the CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as it is to deactivate them.
Also remind you that, through the configuration of your browser, you can block or alert of the presence of cookies, although said blocking may affect the correct operation of the different functionalities of our website in the case of the necessary technical cookies.
Finally, indicate that if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and later you want to deactivate them, you can do it in two ways: using the cookie deactivation tools of your browser or through the enabled systems themselves by said external providers.
To make it much easier for you, here are some links to the cookie deactivation guidelines of commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Google Chrome para Android.
- Google Chrome para Iphone y Ipad.
How to manage cookie settings?
When the user accesses our website for the first time, a window is displayed and it is indicated that they can accept cookies, configure the treatment or reject them.
In this sense, a configuration panel is then provided that will allow you to accept or reject the installation of cookies, except for those strictly necessary, without which the website would not function correctly or would not allow the user to provide the requested service.